How much does 1:1 coaching cost?
We work together by choosing a primary focus, choosing a time container, and getting to work.
I have three standard focuses for you to choose from:
- Letting go: this is decluttering, cleaning out, releasing emotional attachments, etc.
- Bringing in: this is intentionally shopping, filling closet gaps, choosing your next style direction, etc.
- Putting Together: this is styling looks, developing outfit recipes, implementing your closet style system, etc.
And I have three types of standard time containers for you to choose from:
- One off single sessions for busting through specific problem
- Weekly sessions for prolonged focus and attention
- One day VIP sessions for getting it done in a day
Learn more about these offerings along with pricing, here in the 1:1 offerings catalogue.
Please note: this is first time and urgency package pricing. Sign up for the list here to be notified about periodic coaching sales.
How do I pay?
Invoices are sent via Paypal or Stripe, and are payable with any major credit card or with paypal. We can split the payments, or the project into phases, if that works best for you. All projects must be prepaid before we begin.
What happens if I need to reschedule?
Calls and appointments may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. Rescheduling or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may be subject to a rescheduling/cancellation fee.
Where do we start?
Since style is so personal, fill out this (quick & easy) form. It’ll ask a few simple questions about what you’d like to achieve in your style and wardrobe, and how you would like to work together.
Then we’ll reach out to you with next steps, all the details, and to schedule a quick chat if that’s appropriate. You’ll choose the option that works best for you.
After you choose the approach that’s right for you, I’ll send you an agreement outlining the container and scope of our work together, plus an invoice. You send the agreement back, pay the invoice and we’ll dive right in.
Can you help with other style things?
Yes. When you fill out the working form, tell me a little bit about what you’re looking for. I’d love to help if I can.
There may be a travel fee for in person appointments. (Please note, in-person sessions are not currently available. If you want to know as soon as they are available again, sign up for the email list.)
Depending on the nature of our work together there may be research, scouting, sourcing, or coordination time included in your package. For example: If we’re looking for the perfect addition to your wardrobe and I’m researching or sourcing options, or coordinating with your photographer for a photoshoot. However nothing will come as a surprise to you.
I’m also available for full day or multi day projects, tell me a little bit about the project, and I’ll get back to you with more details.
My closet is a mess, do I need to clean first?
No. Just do your laundry. (And if you’re still worried, read this post.)
How do I know if I need style coaching?
Typically, people need coaching when they’ve hit a wall while trying to do something themselves.
- Maybe you have the execution completely handled and don’t need any help with “doing the thing.” You just can’t quite figure out what “the thing” you need to be doing with your style.
- Maybe you never went through the whole teenage style trial phase, and need someone to help you through trying things out as an adult (without all the teenage misfires).
- Maybe you took on a million style rules and need help deprogramming them.
- Maybe you’re ready to shake up your style, but not sure how.
- Maybe you’re stuck in very rigid externally enforced clothing requirements (uniform, profession, expectations, etc), and need help figuring out how to work within those requirements without losing yourself.
- Maybe you’re in transition (jobs, locations, identities, body type, etc) and need someone to help you navigate it.
- Maybe you’re intentionally crafting your personal image for the first time and need impartial support.
It can’t feel like you “should” be able to do this on your own. But if that’s not working, you need someone impartial and experienced.
Let’s do this.
Click the button and fill out this intake form.
It’ll ask a few simple questions and we’ll get started.
I know I need help, but I’m not sure where or with what, help?
- Option 1: fill out this (quick & easy) form. For any questions you don’t have an answer to, just say “I don’t know.” Then we’ll reach out to you with next steps to schedule a call and see if working together is a good fit.
- Option 2: Take 5 Days of Style. Each morning for five days, you’ll listen to an audio-contemplation-meditation no more than 5 minutes long, and by the end you’ll have a really good sense of what your style hold ups are. (Plus you’ll know if I’m the right person to help or not.)
What is the next steps?
Your very next step to getting started is very simple. Just fill out this (quick & easy) form. It’ll ask a few simple questions about what you’d like to achieve in your style and wardrobe, and how you would like to work together.
Then we’ll reach out to you with all the details, and to schedule a quick chat if that’s appropriate.
And that’s it!
I can’t wait to work with you. You’ll expand your sense of what styles are possible for you and how stylish you can look, but you will never not feel like yourself.