How much does coaching cost?
You have two standard coaching packages you can choose from.
- The shorter package is three 60-minute virtual coaching sessions, scheduled about one per week for $800.
- The longer package is seven 60-minute virtual coaching sessions, scheduled about one per week for $1,860.
Please note: this is first time and urgency package pricing. Sign up for the list here to be notified about periodic coaching sales.
We can add on additional coaching sessions as needed, and build the perfect full package for you. Add-ons could include: continued coaching, done for you styling, closet review & clean out, styling outfits from clothes you already own, finding the perfect compliments to your wardrobe and more. You can read more about those services here.
How do I pay?
Invoices are sent via Paypal, and are payable with any major credit card or with paypal. All projects must be prepaid before we begin. We can split the payments, or the project into phases, if that works better for you.
What happens if I need to reschedule?
Calls and appointments may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. Rescheduling or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may be subject to a rescheduling/cancellation fee.
Where do we start?
Since style is so personal, fill out this (quick & easy) form. It’ll ask a few simple questions about what you’d like to achieve in your style and wardrobe, and how you would like to work together.
Then we’ll reach out to you with next steps, all the details, and to schedule a quick chat if that’s appropriate. You’ll choose the option that works best for you.
After you choose the approach that’s right for you, I’ll send you an agreement outlining the container and scope of our work together, plus an invoice. You send the agreement back, pay the invoice and we’ll dive right in.
How much do add-ons cost?
- add-ons depend on the number and type additional services you want to add. If you have something specific in mind include it in the notes when you fill out the working together form.
There may be a travel fee for in person appointments. (Please note, in-person sessions are not currently available. If you want to know as soon as they are available again, sign up for the list.)
Depending on the nature of our work together there may be research, scouting, sourcing, or coordination time included in your package. For example: If we’re looking for the perfect addition to your wardrobe and I’m researching or sourcing options, or coordinating with your photographer for photoshoots. However nothing will come as a surprise to you.
You can find more information about coaching package add-ons here.
I’m also available for full day or multi day projects, fill out this (quick & easy) form, tell me a little bit about the project, and I’ll get back to you with more details.
Suggested minimum add-on packages:
Closet Cleanse Virtually or In Person Minimum – one 4-hour session (a focused afternoon or morning) to clean out your closet. Plus two 30-minute coaching session, one a week prior and one a week after. [Total 5 hours minimum.]
Styling a Wardrobe of Looks Virtually Minimum – 3-4 hours broken up over the course of 3-4 weeks where we go back and forth with you sending me photos, and me making notes and suggestions. Plus two 30-minute coaching session, one a week prior and one a week after. [Total 5 hours minimum.]
Shopping Virtually Minimum – 3-4 hours broken up over the course of 3-4 weeks where we go back and forth with me sending you photos and links, and you making notes and decisions. Plus two 30-minute coaching session, one a week prior and one a week after. [Total 4-5 hours minimum.]
Coaching Virtually Minimum – three 1-hour virtual coaching sessions over the course of three weeks. [Total 3 hours minimum.]
(currently unavailable) Shopping In Person Minimum – one 4-hour in person session (a focused afternoon or morning) to find what you’re looking for. Plus two 30-minute coaching session, one a week prior and one a week after. [Total 5 hours minimum.]
(currently unavailable) Styling a Wardrobe of Looks In Person Minimum – one 4-hour in person session (a focused afternoon or morning) to put your whole range of looks together. Plus two 30-minute coaching session, one a week prior and one a week after. [Total 5 hours minimum.]
How long does this take?
These are just estimates, and they depend on your personal situation (which we can discuss). See above, for suggested minimum packages to do deep and sustained work, and make lasting changes in your wardrobe and style.
- Closet Cleanse – 4 hours for a medium sized wardrobe to tackle everything (from closet to dresser to shoe pile to coat closet), more if your wardrobe is large, fewer if you’ve just cleaned it out or keep your clothes minimal.
- Styling a Wardrobe of Looks – 3 to 4 hours depending on the number of outfits.
- Finding the Perfect Addition – We’ll need to talk first to get the scope of what you need – this depends on the nature of the additions you’re looking for, the number of pieces you’re looking to add to your wardrobe, and how clear & accurate of an idea you have of what you want.
Can you help with other things?
Yep! Photoshoot, events, moves, packing, and more, fill out this form with what you’re thinking about and we’ll talk.
My closet is a mess, do I need to clean first?
Nope! No cleaning required, just do your laundry. (And if you’re still worried, read this post.)
How do I know if I need style coaching?
Typically, people need coaching when they’ve hit a wall while trying to do something themselves.
- Maybe you have the execution completely handled and don’t need any help with “doing the thing.” You just can’t quite figure out what “the thing” you need to be doing with your style.
- Maybe you never went through the whole teenage style trial phase, and need someone to help you through trying things out as an adult (without all the teenage misfires).
- Maybe you took on a million style rules and need help deprogramming them.
- Maybe you’re ready to shake up your style, but not sure how.
- Maybe you’re stuck in very rigid externally enforced clothing requirements (uniform, profession, expectations, etc), and need help figuring out how to work within those requirements without losing yourself.
- Maybe you’re in transition (jobs, locations, identities, body type, etc) and need someone to help you navigate it.
- Maybe you’re intentionally crafting your personal image for the first time and need impartial support.
It can’t feel like you “should” be able to do this on your own. But if that’s not working, you need someone impartial and experienced.
Let’s do this.
Click the button and fill out this quick & easy form.
It’ll ask a few simple questions and we’ll get started.
I know I need help, but I’m not sure where or with what, help?
- Option 1: fill out this (quick & easy) form. For any questions you don’t have an answer to, just say “I don’t know.” Then we’ll reach out to you with next steps to schedule a call and see if working together is a good fit.
- Option 2: Take 5 Days of Style. Each morning for five days, you’ll listen to an audio-contemplation-meditation no more than 5 minutes long, and by the end you’ll have a really good sense of what your style hold ups are. (Plus you’ll know if I’m the right person to help or not.)
What is the next steps?
Your very next step to getting started is very simple. Just fill out this (quick & easy) form. It’ll ask a few simple questions about what you’d like to achieve in your style and wardrobe, and how you would like to work together.
Then we’ll reach out to you with all the details, and to schedule a quick chat if that’s appropriate.
And that’s it!
I can’t wait to work with you. You’ll expand your sense of what styles are possible for you and how stylish you can look, but you will never not feel like yourself.